This month’s Serious Writer’s Accountability Group is the perfect opportunity for you to list your goals (and personal rules) for this year’s StoryADay May. Don’t be shy. Tell us what you’re going to do this May!
Did you make a SWAGr promise last month? Don’t remember what you promised to do? Check out the comments from last month.
And don’t forget to celebrate with/encourage your fellow writers on their progress!
Examples of Goals Set By SWAGr-ers in previous months
- Finish novella – Maureen
- Write two short stories. – Jami
- Write 10,000 (fiction) words this month. – Julie
- Work on a series – Brick
- Track my time and see what’s getting in the way of my writing – Alex
- Research the market – Jami
- Writing the synopsis for my novel – Misa
- Finish one story draft each month – Carol
So, what will you accomplish this month? Leave your comment below:
(Next check-in, 1st of the month. Tell your friends. )
Don’t forget, if you need inspiration for a story you can still get ALL THE PROMPTS from StoryADay May 2014 and support the running of the StoryADay challenge at the same time. Give a little, get a little Click here.