We all have reasons why we’re not writing.
- We’re too busy.
- We’re too tired.
- We don’t have anything to say.
- We’ve tried before and failed to finish.
- We have to get these pencils lined up just right…
We all have reasons why we’re not writing right now:
- We’ll do it after you’ve settled in to this new job.
- We’ll do it at the weekend.
- We’ll do it when the kids go to sleep.
- We’ll do it when the sun comes out.
- We’ll do it on a rainy day
- We’ll do it when we retire.
We all imagine a perfect time when the obstacles will fall away and Writing Will Happen.
Except We’re All Wrong
In all of it.
Maybe, but remember how invigorated you felt last time you got into that flow state while writing, and the time just flew away? Continue reading “Want To Learn To Write More? Give Yourself Permission To Write”