Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (http://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- 078 – Letters – a writing prompt for May 26, 2017
- 077 – Sonnet – a writing prompt
- 076 – Hidden Messages, a writing prompt
- 075 – Lists: a short story writing prompt
- 074 – Sensuous Setting – a writing prompt
- 073 – World Building A Society – writing prompt
- 072 – Concrete World Building – a writing prompt
- 071 – Secondary Meeting – a writing prompt
- 070 – A Refusal – a writing prompt
- 068 – The Protagonist’s Journal – a writing prompt