Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (http://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- 050 – Cycles in a Writing Life
- Ep 049 – Publishing Short Stories
- Ep 48: Cheerleaders and why we need them
- 047 – Stay Excited About Your Writing This Year
- 046 – Looking Forward, Goal-Setting for Your Best Writing Year in 2017
- 045 – Looking Back
- 044 – Energy For Your Writing Life plus a writing prompt
- 043 – Regretful Writing Prompt plus a review of “Apollo” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- 042 – Holiday Writing Prompt, plus: Short Stories and NaNoWriMo
- 041 – Accountability – SWAGr for Oct 2016 with guest Monique Cuillerier