Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (http://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- 095 – Flash Fiction Part 1
- 094 – P.A.C.E. Yourself To Reach Your Writing Goals
- 093 – Getting Creative In The New Year
- 092 – Making Choices In Writing And Life
- 091 – Regrouping PLUS: NaNo Rescue!
- 090 – Mastering The Magic of Opening Lines
- 089 – StoryADay September Week 4 prompts
- 088 – StoryADay Sep17 Writing Prompts and: Don’t Quit!
- 087 – September Prompts for Week 2
- 086 – StoryADay September Prompts & Encouragements