People Who Like StoryADay’s Podcast
“Duffy offers digestible writing advice, plus bite-sized writing tasks to complete between episodes”
Bustle.com, 10 Podcasts by Writers To Get You Hyped For Your Next Project
“I learned a bunch listening to her podcast!”
Tobias S. Buckell, NYT Bestselling author, speaker & futurist
“Julie Duffy offers very short episodes for very short writing with prompts and insightful tips.”
Writer’s Digest: Tune In: Best 23 Podcasts for Writers
About The Podcast
Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (http://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- 153 – Skillz
- 152 – Reboot Your Writing Resolutions
- 151 – Language and Culture with Seumas MacDonald
- 150 – Habits, Writing, and the Fogg Behavioral Method
- 149 – Looking Back & Looking Forward
- 148 – Terrific Titles or How To Hook Your Reader
- 147 – Let The Yeast Do Its Work
- Voice Assistants with Raphael Schaad
- Episode 145 – Ending Strong
- Mastering The Middle – Episode 144