People Who Like StoryADay’s Podcast
“Duffy offers digestible writing advice, plus bite-sized writing tasks to complete between episodes”
Bustle.com, 10 Podcasts by Writers To Get You Hyped For Your Next Project
“I learned a bunch listening to her podcast!”
Tobias S. Buckell, NYT Bestselling author, speaker & futurist
“Julie Duffy offers very short episodes for very short writing with prompts and insightful tips.”
Writer’s Digest: Tune In: Best 23 Podcasts for Writers
About The Podcast
Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (https://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- The WRITER Code 2021 Edition
- Mind the GAP
- Author Websites with Nancy Fields
- Engage with Focus
- Do You Really Need Feedback On Your Writing?
- The Power of Persistence – 200th Episode Celebration
- Craft In the Real World, an Interview with Matthew Salesses
- 198 – The Practice by Seth Godin
- 197 – Your Writing Legacy
- 196 – Narrative With Dr. Julie Helmrich