People Who Like StoryADay’s Podcast
“Duffy offers digestible writing advice, plus bite-sized writing tasks to complete between episodes”
Bustle.com, 10 Podcasts by Writers To Get You Hyped For Your Next Project
“I learned a bunch listening to her podcast!”
Tobias S. Buckell, NYT Bestselling author, speaker & futurist
“Julie Duffy offers very short episodes for very short writing with prompts and insightful tips.”
Writer’s Digest: Tune In: Best 23 Podcasts for Writers
About The Podcast
Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (http://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- 172 – Be In The Stage You’re In
- 171 – More Readers For Your Writing
- 170 – Take A Break
- 169 – Triumph! Make a Habit of Celebrating Your Writing Wins
- 168 – Give Yourself The Gift of Writing (Badly)
- 167 – Tips for Week 2 of StoryADay May
- 166 – Windy Lynn Harris Makes Fiction Flash
- 165 – Tammy Breitweiser Loves A Challenge
- 164 – Michele Reisinger, Finding Success With Short Fiction
- 163 – Laying The Foundations for StoryADay May