People Who Like StoryADay’s Podcast
“Duffy offers digestible writing advice, plus bite-sized writing tasks to complete between episodes”
Bustle.com, 10 Podcasts by Writers To Get You Hyped For Your Next Project
“I learned a bunch listening to her podcast!”
Tobias S. Buckell, NYT Bestselling author, speaker & futurist
“Julie Duffy offers very short episodes for very short writing with prompts and insightful tips.”
Writer’s Digest: Tune In: Best 23 Podcasts for Writers
About The Podcast
Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (http://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- 183 – Writing Through The Change of Seasons
- 182 – Shaping Dreams
- 181 – Catching Up With StoryADay September
- 180 – Gamify Your Writing
- 179 – StoryADay September – Join us?
- 178 – A Writing State of Mind
- 177 – Enjoy Your Writing More
- 176 -Shine! Making Your Writing Habits Stick
- 175 – Triumph! Success & Your Writing Life
- 174 – Fears and Focus