Writers write. Professional writers write a lot.
The StoryADay (http://storyaday.org) challenge exists to help you learn how much you’re capable of writing in a month. The Write Every Day, Not “Some Day” podcast helps you figure out how to keep that commitment up for the rest of your life.
Each 10-15 minute episode tackles a particular topic and gives you a writing assignment to complete before the next episode.
Music credit: Alan McPike
Still not sure what this is all about?
Read The StoryADay “How To Listen To A Podcast” Guide
- 142 – An Audience Of One
- 141 – Changing Seasons
- 140 – Finishing Your Stories
- 139 – Your Hero’s Journey, as a writer
- 138 – Top Tips for StoryADay September
- 137 – Today Is The First Day of the Rest of Your Writing Life
- 136 – Art Is
- 135 – Courage
- 134 – Dialogue and Distractions
- 133 – Stepping Onto A Larger Stage