Thanks for signing up for the StoryADay.org’s Advance List for the world’s-best month-long short-story-writing challenge!
(It’s a PDF.)
(Right-click to save it to your hard-drive.)
(You’ll need Adobe Acrobat to read it, but it’s probably already on your computer.)
Can’t Remember Why You’re Here?
(It’s OK. It happens to the best of us)
- You’re thinking about signing up for an extreme writing challenges: X words in X days.
- You want to make your writing a priority.
- You know you’ll be happier – possibly saner – if you do.
So, why are you stalling?
Because it’s scary, that’s why!
BUT taking action becomes much less terrifying if you have:
- A clear picture of how this could rock your world
- A mentor or role models who show you that this really can be done
- A toolkit and map to keep you on track after you’ve taken that first big step.
So before you sign up, download the free workbook and take 30 minutes, all at once, in a quiet place, to go through it.
Use The Story A Day Creative Challenge Workbook To Find Out…
Why you want to sign up for this crazy creative challenge……and what might happen if you do.
Ways to feed your muse.
Practical tools to help you work.
I Have One Favour To Ask
When you have worked through the workbook, I’d love it if you would send me an email (julie at story a day dot org) or leave a comment on this blog post answering one of these questions:
- What was the most fruitful part of the workbook for you (the one you could have kept finding answers for all day)
- Did you discover anything unexpected about yourself?
Or just tell me what you thought, and if there are any parts that could be improved. Your input will make future versions of this workbook truly awesome. So, thanks!