You’ve ended up here because you heard about this StoryADay May Challenge thing and you were intrigued. Good for you!
But you’re not quite sure yet if you want to take part? I understand that too.
So here’s what we’ll do. You add your name to the mailing list here
And I’ll send you occasional updates about the challenge along with the StoryADay Creative Challenge Workbook: an incredibly useful tool:
- Decide if the challenge is right for you
- Plan for success
- Create your contingency plans for days that are, uh, less successful
- Learn what you have to gain from trying a creative challenge like StoryADay May
If You Already Know You Want To Take Part
- Sign up for the mailing list
- Stay tuned for information about when I’m opening up the Community parts of the site to new members
- Consider also signing up for the Daily Prompt By Email, which will mean you get writing prompts in your inbox every day in May and every Wednesday during the rest of the year.
(P. S. If you’ve taken part before, and are still getting occasional emails from me, you don’t have to do anything. Just sit tight and wait. There’s some great stuff coming this year!)