This it! The end of StoryADay 2019! You are an absolutely rockstar for being here today!
Do me a favor? Leave a comments below, and answer these two questions:
- How many stories did you write
- Did you meet your goal (or get close enough to feel proud of yourself)?
But don’t forget to write today’s story.
About A Writer
Normally I don’t encourage stories about writers because it seems kind of cheap (and uninteresting for the readers), but today I think you’ve earned it.
- Use this prompt to write a story about a writer like yourself who has just undergone a big challenge.
- Or satirize the idea of writing about a writer.
- Or use it any other way that occurs to you. (And hey, it worked for Stephen King, so who am I to question it?)
Use all the tricks you’ve been practicing this month to show us what a day in the life of a writer can be.
You’ve achieved so much this month. I’m so proud of you.
To keep the momentum going, mark your calendars for these StoryADay events throughout the year.
- Serious Writer’s Accountability Group (SWAGr) – 1st of every month (sign up for reminders here)
- Critique Week, October 20-17 – A chance to get your story reviewed by your peers and by me (more details coming soon)
- NaNoWriMo Support Group – for members of the Superstars group only.
- Critique Week, February 22-29 – A chance to get your story reviewed by your peers and by me (more details coming soon)
- And much more, including weekly writing prompts on Wednesdays, posts in The Reading Room, podcasts, interviews, and workshops.
- Use the StoryADay Events calendar to stay up to date
Don’t forget to leave a comment saying how many stories you wrote this month, and how you feel about it! Then come back tomorrow to record your June goals in the SWAGr post.
Get SWAGr Reminders
Sign up here, to get an email reminder about SWAGr, once a month. Download your exclusive SWAGr Trackr form, as soon as you sign up.