Today we’re stealing from the Beach Boys. Use their title to write an original story
Write A Story Titled “Good Vibrations”
- You can write a Beach Boys-related story about surfing and California if you want.
- Think about the ways you could use the words in the title — ways that have nothing to do with the original song.
- Write 10 different ideas for plays on the words ‘good’ and ‘vibrations’
- Write a story about a person who was influenced by (or grew up listening to) the song
- Set the story somewhere completely unexpected (like 10,000 years in the future, on an alien moon colony), or under the sea.
What did you do with this prompt? How are you holding yup 23 days into the challenge? What do you need to get you to Day 31? Comment or talk about it in the community.