StoryADay might not exist without National Novel Writer’s Month, and all the other month-long challenges that sparked my imagination back in the 1990s,
I’m delighted it is still going and, over the years, I’ve added many resources to StoryADay’s site to help this community make the most of NaNo (because obviously you love a challenge!)
Here are some articles and podcast episodes and interviews to check out whether you need advice or a break from your own writing.
- A Month Without Math – NaNoWriMo word count tracker (Google Sheets)
- Don’t want to work on a novel? – Use this writing prompt from NaNoWriMo’s Grant Faulkner to write a short story today, instead.
- NaNoWriMo or No? – Should you even bother?
- 5 Tips for A Successful NaNoWriMo
- That Awkward Moment When I Met NaNoWriMo Founder, Chris Baty