May too busy for you? How’s your September?
StoryADay September 2015 Is Coming
Thanks to a bunch of lovely volunteers, StoryADay September 2015 is happening.
(right-click and save this graphic, then share it anywhere you like)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
If you’re already on the mailing list, watch your inbox for instructions on how to make sure you get all the prompts for September (or avoid them if you’re not into the idea just now, but don’t want to unsubscribe altogether.
If you’re not already on the mailing list, go here and add your email address. Be sure to check the box that says “Sept 2015” and you’ll start receiving writing prompts every day next month.
(Once you’re on the mailing list, you can ALWAYS adjust your preferences. The list has a number of ‘groups’ you can join or leave, to control how often you hear from me. If you only want occasional news, you can opt for that. If you want All The Things, you can get that too.)
Then, start gathering Story Sparks and get ready for a month of intense creativity!
HOW STORYADAY SEPTEMBER WORKS
- You write and finish a story every day in September (it doesn’t have to be good, or long. It has to be finished.)
- You leave a comment at the blog, telling us you’ve done it.
- We cheer you on.
- You get a huge creativity boost and surprise yourself: who know how much you could actually write when the fear of ‘trying to write something good’ is removed in favor of ‘trying to write something today’?
WRITE A SHORT STORY TODAY!
Download the free StoryADay Short Story Framework and:
- Draft a short story today: no more stalling
- Discover the story-telling secret in finishing your stories
- Make today Day One of the rest of your writing life
DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR LIFE'S CALLING!