This is going to be great! I’m so glad to have you with us.
You’ll get four weekly emails from me, each containing five writing prompts (if you want to write a story every day, you’ll have room to come up with 10 of your own ideas!)
Stay Busy Until It’s Time To Write:
To get you prepared, here’s a handy check list of items you can do before StoryADay gets underway.
- Download your daily accountability checklist. Print out copies. Keep them handy (I’ll be asking how you got on, later.)
- Find your ‘welcome’ email and access the Creative Challenge Bundle (or click here).
- Commit to taking part in the StoryADay Sept 2017 Challenge. Set your own rules.
- Complete the Creative Challenge Workbook in the bundle.
- Start gathering 3 Story Sparks a day (worksheets in the bundle).
- Read the StoryADay Essentials Series.
- Take the DIYMFA StoryTelling Super Power test, to find out what sorts of stories you like to tell.
- Buy a specific notebook or set up a new project in Scrivener or notebook in Evernote. Or set up a folder on your hard drive or in Dropbox, to use to house your stories.
- If you’re posting stories on your blog, set up a “StoryADay 2017” category/tag for easy tracking.
- Follow StoryADay on Facebook so you can watch StoryADay Live events. Follow StoryADayMay on Twitter, or on Instagram to chat with me. #StADaSep17
- Post your commitment on social media/your blog. Accountability is good! Use these graphics.