(I know it’s what you’re thinking about! It’s January 2, for goodness sake!)
Write A Story In Which Something Is Beginning
- This can be a New Year story if you want, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Your character can be beginning something, or the story can chart some THING beginning
- Don’t concentrate so much on the beginning that you forget about the middle and the end (this story still needs them)
1. You should use the prompt in your story.
2. You must write the story in one 24 hr period – the faster the better.
3. Post the story in the comments — if you’re brave enough.
4. Find something nice to say about someone else’s story and leave a comment. Everybody needs a little support!
Share this challenge on Twitter or Facebook
Some tweets/updates you might use:
This week’s #WriteOnWed short story prompt is about beginnings #storyaday https://storyaday.org/wow-beginnings
Come and write with us! #WriteOnWed #storyaday https://storyaday.org/wow-beginnings
See my story – and write your own, today: beginnings! #WriteOnWed #storyaday https://storyaday.org/wow-beginnings
Don’t miss my “Beginnings” story #WriteOnWed #storyaday https://storyaday.org/wow-beginnings