It’s a crazy time of year. You’re busy. You don’t have time to write. You certainly don’t have time to write anything good.
Great. Write something silly today. Write a story that can’t possibly be good because it came from a ridiculous prompt.
Use these words in your story:
Sea kelp, annointed, onion, flabby, twist, anachronistic, bing, fly, bauble, sun
- Write a story and highlight the words as you use them.
- Allow yourself to write something silly, ridiculous, bad.
- Set a timer if you have to.
- Marvel at how, even in this ridiculous exercise, you managed to write at least one line you were really pleased with
- Post your story in the comments if you dare (it’s fun to see what everyone else comes up with). But remind yourself, you do not have to show it to anyone.