What would you say if I told you that, by this time next week, you could change your relationship to your writing?
- Instead of wondering “can I?” you’ll be eagerly thinking “When will I…?”
- Instead of worrying if you’re ‘meant to’ be a writer, you’ll be convinced that you have stories to tell and that you are absolutely able tell them.
- Instead of wishing you were writing more, you’ll be thinking about how great it felt to have finished a story?
The StoryADay Fun-Size Challenge is back and this time it’s a 5-Day Challenge.
Five days to write your next story, to prove to yourself that you can do this, to stop worrying and start doing.
Will you join us?
The fun starts tomorrow, Saturday, Sept 10.
Everyone who signs up will receive daily tasks by email and invitations to live events and the blog community, to inspire and support you as you perform each day’s tiny task, each of which brings you closer to a finished draft.
Did I mention that by this time next week you could have a draft of a new short story complete?!
Sign up today and I’ll send you
- The Day 0 tasks: Finding Your Target
- The Short Story Framework (our ‘textbook’ for the challenge)
- The Story Sparks lesson and workbook (a shortcut to endless ideas)
- AND a link to our first live session which happens tomorrow (Saturday) at 9:30 AM (Eastern US)
We’ll start with a live lesson and writing sprint (I’ll talk for a bit, you can ask questions, then we’ll do some quiet writing breaks so you can start making progress on your story straight away).
Hope to see you there
PS Your link to tomorrow’s live session will go out a couple of hours before the session so sign up now!