To get you prepared, here’s a handy check list of items you can do before StoryADay gets underway, to make sure you have the most productive, creative writing month ever!
- Join the StoryADay list, so that you can access the Creative Challenge Bundle, and get access to the exclusive forums at StoryADay.org (You’ll also get a printable copy of this list, with checkboxes to check. Trust me, it feels good to mark them off!)
- Commit to taking part in the StoryADay May 2017 Challenge. Set your own rules.
- Complete the Creative Challenge Workbook ( in the Creative Challenge Bundle). Create a customized roadmap for creative success during the challenge. Refer to it often, as you go through the month.
- Start gathering 3 Story Sparks a day (worksheets in the bundle). Keep this up all month!
- Read the rest of the StoryADay Essentials Series
- Take the DIYMFA StoryTelling Super Power test, to find out what sorts of stories you like to tell.
- Buy a specific notebook or set up a new project in Scrivener or notebook in Evernote. Or set up a folder on your hard drive or in Dropbox, to use to house your stories.
- If you’re posting stories on your blog, set up a “StoryADay” category/tag for easy tracking
- Follow StoryADay on Facebook so you can watch StoryADay Live events. Follow StoryADay on Twitter, to chat with me.
- Join the StoryADay community (watch your inbox for details) and start posting in the forums, so you can find friends and supporters for your journey.
- Post your commitment on social media/your blog. Accountability is good! Use these graphics.
 These are affiliate links for services I use and pay for. If you click on these links and buy something, StoryADay will receive a benefit.