Happy New Year!
If you set some writing goals for this year, why not take advantage of that New Year energy and figure out:
What’s the tiniest thing you can do, today, to support your image of yourself as the kind of person who take your writing seriously?
- Read a story you wrote last year and find a sentence you enjoyed?
- Capture three story sparks today?
- Write in your journal about why you love to write?
- Read a story someone else wrote?
- Write a sentence, a paragraph or a scene?
- Put some time on your calendar to write, next week?
Pick something tiny and do it for yourself today, with joy.
P. S. My Superstars group hosted a writing sprint at 8:30 this morning. (I slept through it. That was NOT the tiniest writing success I could manage today…),but it was a GREAT way to start a new year and a new day. We’ll be doing it again tomorrow. Join us?