It’s my long-suffering husband’s birthday today! (Happy birthday, dear!) In honor of that, here’s your prompt:
Write A Story That Features A Birthday
- You can take this in any direction: happy, creepy, silly, romantic, horrific…go wild.
- You could go a little ‘memoir’ on this: recount the story of your best or worst birthday.
- “Birthday” can be interpreted to mean anything from an actual human birth, to the day a supercomputer is switched on, to the anniversary of some other significant event.
- Feel free to send low-carb cake recipes.
- I just put that one in to see if you were still reading. But seriously: cake recipes. Nomnomnom.