Use these prompts any way you wish. Change genders, change tenses, quote them, or not. Or, ignore them altogether and use your own story sparks.
- Trudy hadn’t heard the news, yet.
- The sunlight slanting in through the window, lingered on a bowl of fruit.
- They were never going to believe me. Not this time. Not again.
- The party was nearly over…
- “Here!” I grabbed her and pulled her down behind the wall, sheltering her. I could feel her shaking.
Tell us, in the blog comments, how your writing week went. What did you learn (the good and the bad)? What will you do differently this week? Are you feeling more creative?