Use these prompts any way you wish. Change genders, change tenses, quote them, or not. Or, ignore them altogether and use your own story sparks.
- A character is trying to sell something to another character.
- A couple are leaving on their honeymoon.
- Two children are fighting.
- One character’s boss is doing something illegal.
- Two characters are discussing an event in the news.
Tell us, in the blog comments, how your writing week went. What did you learn (the good and the bad)? What will you do differently this week? Are you feeling more creative? What are you planning to do next month? Don’t forget to come back on Oct 1 for the SWAGr group’s Accountability & Commitment post.
Get Your Creativity Bundle
StoryADay.org is home to an annual Extreme Writing Challenge: Write a story every day in May.
Home to a supportive writing community all year 'round!
Bonus: Get your free creativity bundle now!